|RESERVATIONSBoutique Photos & VideosFrequently Asked QuestionsRates & Specials|
Individual Travelers: 40% of the total cost of the Cuba Travel Programs are due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date. All payments must be made directly to Oceans For Youth Foundation by traveler who is participating in the Cuba Travel Program.
Groups (9 travelers or more): Email email@example.com for group information.
1. Group will be confirmed upon receipt of the 40% deposit per person for the first traveler in the group and return of the signed contract.
2. Nine (9) months prior to departure date, the 40% per person deposits must be received from nine (9) paying travelers on a whole group program or five (5) travelers on a half group program on the Jardines Aggressor I Cuba Travel Program and (11) paying travelers on a whole group program or (6) travelers on a half group program on the Jardines Aggressor II Cuba Travel Program in order to continue to hold remaining unsold spaces.
3. Six (6) months (180 days) prior to departure date, the 40% per person deposit must be received from all travelers. All spaces that have not been confirmed with a deposit will be canceled at this time.
4. Ninety (90) days prior to departure 100% of the payment is due from all travelers in the group.
5. One single supplement room on the Jardines Aggressor I and two on the Jardines Aggressor II is available on group reservations.
Group Reservations (9 travelers or more) Advertiser/Group Promoter:
The advertiser/group promoter (travel wholesalers, dive shops, group organizer, reseller etc.) may collect, organize, and provide to Oceans For Youth Foundation basic contact information from individual travelers. However, unlicensed parties, are not authorized to provide Cuba travel-related services on behalf of the Licensee. Third party’s may not collect funds from travelers for the Cuba Travel Program to forward to Oceans For Youth Foundation. Only authorized persons (the Licensee) may handle Cuba travel related funds. As such, all persons in a group will need to handle their own payments personally with Oceans For Youth Foundation and are subject to the individual cancellation policies of that particular space reserved.
When making payments by check or wire, the confirmation number must be referenced. Checks shall be made payable to Oceans For Youth Foundation and by each individual traveler.
Individual Travelers: If a cancellation is made:
1. 121 days or more prior to departure date, 20% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited.
2. 120 - 91 days prior to departure date, 40% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited.
3. 90 days or less prior to departure date, 100% of the Cuba Travel Program is forfeited and no refund is available.
Reduced Group Reservation: If the number of travelers is reduced from the original group reservation more than 9 months prior to departure date, it will result in loss of free space (s).
By making a charitable gift or payment for travel programs to Oceans For Youth Foundation, a 501(c) (3) organization, the donor understands that all payments are not refundable.